Questions with our Crew: Brion Morriss
Say Hello to BRION! Brion Morriss is a partner of Morriss Law, he specializes in Personal Injury with The Fielding Law Group. He also happens to be younger brother, to our very own Aaron Morriss.
We asked Brion a few questions so that our clients could get to know him a little better.
1. Who inspires you?
I am inspired by my father & mother, and JFK
2. What was the best concert you ever attended?
The best concert I have attended is either the opening show for Incubus’ Morning View tour in Portland Oregon with guest band Hoobastank. OR Imagine Dragons’ opening show with guest
3. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would be a Lion.
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Tough choice but my favorite movie would likely be Last of The Mohicans.
5. Why did you decide to be an attorney?
I decided to be an attorney so that I could work with and help people and, also, to be an influence for good in my community.
6. Tell us about your family?<3
I married a wonderful person named Danielle and we have two precocious boys, Christopher (2.5 years) & Adam (4 months). I am blessed to have both my parents close and seven great siblings who are great friends, examples, and mentors for me.
7. What do you like about living in Idaho?
I love Idaho, the perks to living in Idaho are;
-Having all four seasons represented but each is moderate
-A wide variety of outdoor activities
-The people are overall good, kind, and happy.
-It is a great place to raise a family, and all my family lives here.
8. You have traveled a lot, Where was your favorite place to live?
The BUAP in Puebla Mexico at the University or Goldcoast, Brisbane, Australia, amazing!
9. What’s your favorite food?
Posole – with lots of lime or Sushi (Tempura) << a regular lunch outing with my brother, Aaron, we love Sakana.
10. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Steven Spielberg…I have my reasons ;)
11. What are some of your pet peeves?
Where do I start.... Driver’s that drive slow in the fast lane, Insurance adjusters who are devious,
& Politics on ESPN!
12. What is your favorite family tradition?
A favorite family tradition would be group birthday dinners, I love getting the whole family together.